Health Care Reform (HCR) has created a myriad of employer obligations, the bulk
of which will took effect in 2016. The actions or lack thereof your firm took in
2015 will determine the impact to your company!
The ExpertQuote HCR Team, has developed a comprehensive Expert Strategic Planning Program.™
- Legislative & Regulatory Requirements Specific to your firm
- Benefits plan design review and assessment to ensure compliance
- Development of HCR employee communications including
wrap plans, and SPD’s
- 6055 & 6056 Guidance for the 1094 & 1095 IRS Tax Filing
Furthermore our team will provide your firm with an Impact Analysis of:
- Cadillac Plan applicable tax liability
- Pay vs. Play Calculation
- Measurement Period Analysis
Does the Measurement Period Apply to Your Company?
Window of time to determine
if an employee is ACA benefit
eligible. Look-Back period may vary
from 3 months to 12 months.
Look Back Period
Extends up to 90 days after end
of average more than 30 hours per
week, coverage must be offered
within Administration period.
Greater of 6 months, or the length
of the Look Back period